A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.17.2005

Excuses, excuses

Okay ... my speed in regard to finishing knitting projects is kind of pathetic. Only about one small thing per month, so far. But I do have some excuses:

1. I'm pursuing a MLIS (Library & Information Science) degree @ WSU
* this will not be an excuse anymore come June 23rd - YAY... I'm almost done!
2. I am working full-time while going to school
3. I'm also searching for and applying for library jobs - it is almost another full-time job
4. I have had some interviews (which is great ... but these also require my time to prepare!)

I am looking forward to having more time to knit, as soon as I am done with school. One more paper due and a final exam. : ) Can't wait ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!

June 17, 2005 11:02 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

Good luck! It's really exciting that you're almost done - there will be plenty of knitting to enjoy once you're a librarian - woo hoo!

June 20, 2005 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home