A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.20.2005

Felting Sophie: Part Deux

I finished the i-cord and now I am ready to felt. I took this picture to get an idea of how much the size will differ after felting. This purse is a little bit bigger than the 1st one I did. I accidentally knit extra rows on the bottom (OOPS!). I think the strap might be shorter than the 1st one was.

BEFORE & AFTER


Look at Daisy ... I love this picture of her with her Kong!

I was checking out some Midwest knitting blogs today and I happened upon http://www.knittergail.com/ ... she posted this Fraggle Rock knitting song. I am not so sure how I feel about it, but now it is stuck in my head ("Well, it's knit 1, purl 2 ...").

Update @ 10:55pm: Just finished felting and blocking the purse. I will post some pictures when she has dried!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

my friend just sent me this song - so awesome! And it sure is catchy - I totally have it stuck in my head too.

And your bags are great, too!

June 21, 2005 3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home