A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.01.2005

Progress (or lack there of)

I have finished about 1/3 of the Sophie for my roommate Mel. The progress has been kind of slow. I had hoped to get a lot more done during the holiday weekend, but the weather was great (despite a weather report full of thunderstorms) and I ended up in Cleveland for the weekend.

So, I have started to think about what I should knit next. As you can see, I have a pile of wool to choose from ... so I will probably do some more felting. I was thinking of trying out this or possibly that or maybe the Marsupial Tote from SnB. I need to figure that out soon. Any thoughts?

I am going to see StarWars tonight. Should be fun! If you have a few minutes to spare, check this out ... http://www.StoreWars.org (Tofu D2 and C3 Peanuts are my favorite!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home