A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.28.2005

The umbilical cord hat

I finished the umbilical cord hat from SnB in the stripy yarn. I like it better than I did a few days ago, but I am still not 100% sold on it. All of the white ended up on the sides, which I was not expecting. I think I am going to have to take a poll!

Last weekend was fun. Here's what I did:

  1. went to see Batman Begins ... not so good, but everyone I was with seemed to like it (I hate it when that happens)
  2. volunteered for the All*Star Super Makeover Detroit w/ David ... mostly picked up garbage, scraped stickers off of street signs and removed graffiti with Goof Off
  3. knit (see above)
  4. went to see David Sedaris speak at my local Borders ... I highly recommend!
  5. ate a delicious dinner @ Xochimilco's w/ Pat, Mel & Barb ... Tacos al carbon & frozen strawberry margaritas (yum!)
  6. basked in the glory of being done with my Masters Program!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog - keeps me up to date about you!!!

June 28, 2005 11:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for the hat! - Mel

June 28, 2005 11:37 PM

 
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I vote "nay" on the umbilical cord hat, not the least of which is because I have to describe it as "the umbilical cord hat."

June 30, 2005 12:13 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

I like it. I say go with it. ;-)

June 30, 2005 2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home