A place for my knitting ramblings ...

7.18.2005

It was a "no knitting" kind of weekend ...

I did not knit a single stitch this weekend! Oh wait - that is a lie. I gave Stacie the umbilical cord hat that I knit. As I was about to put it into a gift bag, I realized that I still needed to weave in the ends. But that was it ... not a single stitch more. Her baby is due in November ... I can't wait to see him wear the hat!

Instead of knitting:

  • I saw March of the Penguins with Pat & Mel. It was good - except for the penguin love-making scene that made me a little uncomfortable. It tells an amazing story of long distances travelled and the harsh weather that the emporer penguins withstand to bring a baby into this world. Pretty touching stuff.
    march of the penguins
  • My friends were in town from NYC, so we went out to lunch and then baby clothes shopping. Found some really cute gifts!
  • On Sunday, I did a lot of chores around the house and made a raspberry bar dessert-y thing. YUM!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those friends of yours from NYC sound like tons of fun!

July 19, 2005 9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home