A place for my knitting ramblings ...

8.06.2005

Headin' home

I am so happy - I get to go back home today. No more dog sitting. I cannot wait! It is only a 45 minute drive ... you would think that I was going back home from Nebraska or something. Ha.

Speaking of Nebraska ... I have never been there. I have also not been to 67% of the United States. Pretty pathetic, huh?


create your own visited states map

Hmmmm - looks like I need to plan a trip. My top 5 states to visit (that I haven't already visited) are:
  1. Hawaii
  2. Massachusetts
  3. Washington / Oregon
  4. Alaska
  5. Maine (mmm ... lobster)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

oohh! Come to massachusetts! I'll be living there in a month, you know, so you'll have someone to visit. :-)

August 12, 2005 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home