A place for my knitting ramblings ...

8.30.2005

September already?

Can you believe that it is almost September? Holy moly! This summer flew by and I feel like I didn't get to do half of what I had hoped to. No Cedar Point, no weekend trip to Chicago, not enough ice cream cones or BBQs, not enough of a sun tan or time spent lazing around on the lounge chair in the backyard. Sigh. Hopefully summer will last well into September and allow me to do some of these wonderful things before fall arrives.

Don't get me wrong ... I love fall too. Fall in Michigan is great! I love the changing leaves and cider mills and carving pumpkins and celebrating my birthday.

Knit-wise, I am working on another Sophie ... this time for my sister. Her birthday was yesterday, so it is going to be belated. (oops)

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Summer is too short here in Central New York. I always feel sad when I put away the flip-flops and capri pants. So after summer it's on to apple picking time.

What color is the Sophie bag you're knitting?

September 03, 2005 8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home