A place for my knitting ramblings ...

8.20.2005

Yarn binge

I just bought $60.00 in yarn on elann. Got an email announcing new stock and the next thing I knew I had picked out and purchased 15 balls of PCHW and 2 hanks of Gatsby! Probably shouldn't have done that, but I didn't get to go to the Michigan Fiber Festival, so ...

I am up north this weekend, visiting my parents. It has been fun. Got a pedicure this morning and my feet are so happy (and lovely). Saw Wedding Crashers this evening and then went out for burgers. I thought the movie was pretty good ... not as great as I had been hearing, but Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson make me laugh. Tomorrow, we are headed to Interlochen to see my nephew's concert. We have to leave @ 7am (which is way to early too be up on a Sunday). So, time for bed! Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Julie said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend, Kristin. How was Interlochen? I've never been to a performance, but my husband attended their summer programs when he was a youngster so he's told me about them. He took me to Interlochen a few summers ago to show me some of his old haunts. It was a lovely place.

August 22, 2005 9:51 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

I love Interlochen. I really wanted to go to highschool there when I was younger. Obviously, that did not happen. :-)

You should definitely try to get to the fiber fest next year - it's great fun! :-)

August 23, 2005 8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home