A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.22.2005

Done ...

I finished knitting the Sophie for my sister on Sunday. The i-cord wasn't as horrible to do as I remembered. I washed/felted the Sophie on Monday night and she is finally dry!

I had intended to give the Sophie to my sister on Tuesday ... but it was still slightly damp. Ugh. We had dinner plans and I had to make up some lame excuse as to why I hadn't given her her gift yet and that it would be ready soon. Oh well. I will take it to her this weekend.

(I just need to do a quick photo shoot and photos will be available soon!)

1 Comments:

Blogger kharder said...

Your purse is adorable! Now I will have to make one for each of my daughters :) They love anything knitted or hand stiched. I have made them numorous scarves.
Thanks for your ideas.
Keep it up. Maybe you will open a boutique somewhere, or you could sell your hand made items at a store somewhere. Good Luck.

October 07, 2005 10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home