A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.12.2005

Rebirth of the (un)cool

Inspired by Maya, I took a look at my music collection to see what sort of wacky crap I have collected along the way. What fun!

TOP 5 CRAPPY ALBUMS (CDs) IN MY COLLECTION:


#5: Sandra Kim- J'aime La Vie. I assume that no one besides me has ever even heard of this. I lived in Belgium in 1986 and
Sandra Kim (a Belgian) won EuroVision. It was a huge deal! I literally listened to this song over and over and over again. But not since 1986 ...


#4: Gary Glitter- Greatest Hits. Ha! I am sure that something motivated me to buy this, although I really cannot think of a good reason. I do admit to liking Rock & Roll Part II, but did I really need to spend hard earned money on it?


#3: New Radicals- Maybe you've been brainwashed too. This one definitely needs to be weeded out of the collection. I bought it for that one hit (and only good) song - "You Get What You Give." I hate it when I do that! Why do I do that?


#2: Cherry Poppin' Daddies- Zoot Suit Riot: The Swingin' Hits of. I went through a huge swing phase. This album/band sucked then and it sucks now. Why is it taking up space in my life?

And the number one crappiest (and most embarassing thing in my music collection) is ...

#1: Bros- When Will I Be Famous? Okay ... seriously! What the hell is this?! I remember buying this and I had never heard of Bros. I think I thought they were cute. This is so (un)cool!


Thanks for the idea Maya. It was fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

hee hee...I think your finds were way worse than mine. (except for my weird al--there's just no excuse for that one) But of course I mean that in a good way. :-)

September 12, 2005 10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home