A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.23.2005

So much knitting, so little purse

The weekend is here! Tonight, we are going to a wedding. Tomorrow, I have to work. And Sunday will hopefully be both productive and relaxing.
Here are the before and after photos of the 3rd Sophie felted purse.

.
Is anyone else addicted to reality TV? I know it is bad ... but I can't help it. In a week, I would gladly make time to watch "The Amazing Race," "Project Runway," both versions of "the Apprentice," "America's Next Top Model," "The Real World" and "Survivor." Sometimes I also watch "My Fair Brady," "Breaking Bonaduce" and "the Surreal Life", too. OKAY! I know - it is insane! Thankfully all of these shows are not currently on the air. But "The Amazing Race" is starting soon and I am hoping for a new season of "Project Runway." HELP ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

New season of Project Runway starts Dec. 7! I can't wait :) If you want to see the designers, there's a story here:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bravo-reveals-project-runway-2-cast-series-premiere-december-7-3735.php

October 16, 2005 11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home