A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.23.2005

Oktoberfest

Last night, Mel, Pat & I went out for some good old fashioned fun at the Dakota Inn Rathskeller in Detroit. OKTOBERFEST, ya'll!

The restuarant has been there for 70+ years and it attracts crowds of all ages. It is a true gem! The potato pancakes are delicious and the people watching is top notch. Did I mention the sing alongs? (Ja das ist'ne Schnitzelbank!) It is a great place to get silly and that we did!

dakota inn signage chicken hats were all the rage yes, i am laying on the ground say cheese!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

It looks like you guys had way too much fun!

October 23, 2005 10:05 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

awww...I miss the Dakota Inn! I love that place. Glad you guys had a good time!

October 24, 2005 2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this entry! I had a blast on Saturday night! Much needed! Thanks for hanging!

October 24, 2005 9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home