A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.28.2005

Popcorn, candy corn, spider rings and Bono

This week has been busy, busy, busy. For work, I have been planning for the Halloween Party at the library. Running out to buy popcorn and candy corn and spider rings. Trying to figure out what I could be for Halloween that would be cute, comfortable, not scary and appropriate for a Youth Services Librarian. Finally came up with an idea on Wednesday night ... Charlotte's Web. Since then I have been trying to make my costume out of yarn. Maybe I'll get a good picture of it tomorrow.

Tuesday night Todd, Krissy, Pat & I went to see U2. It was a good show and even though our seats were in the upper bowl, they weren't half bad. The stage was a really cool oval shape with people in the middle. Now that would have been a good place to be!

U2 @ the Palace of Auburn Hills

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, Gloria, The Ocean, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Get Up Stand Up, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - MLK

Encore(s): The First Time, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, With or Without You, Crumbs From Your Table, Bad

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I love U2! I'm a little jealous over here.

October 29, 2005 7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home