A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.12.2005

The purl scarf - Part II

Many thanks to Miss Julie for clearing things up for me on the Purl in the purl scarf. Duh! I really should have known that. Let's forget that ever happened, m'kay?

The scarf is coming along. I would say that I am about half way there! I think that it looks really cute and I am pleased with my color combo. The only bad thing, so far, is that the scarf feels really heavy. I think next time I would go with a mohair that is less chunky than the Patons Divine. But the price was right and you get what you pay for, no?

Want to see some awesomely skilled knitting? Check it out ... I am so proud to have learned from the master. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

awwww...I'm so glad I could teach you! You're a'knittin' now!

October 13, 2005 10:20 AM

 
Blogger j4r3d said...

Saw an entry of yours about Project Runway, so I thought you might be interested!

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2005/10/project-runway-2-models.html

October 15, 2005 5:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home