A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.18.2005

The purl scarf - Part III

So, I have been knitting away on the purl scarf. Here is a picture on what it looked like late on Saturday night.

I do have to say that I like the Gatsby yarn, for the most part. However, the grey/teal yarn has army green, royal blue and teal "blobs" throughout. Most of them are not offensive ... but once in a while a huge one will be in the yarn. I truly became obsessive compulsive about picking out the offensive pieces. (See below)


Since then I have made it a little bit longer. All that is left to do is add the fringe! :) Hopefully I will finish that tonight.

After Saturday at the apple orchard, I was feeling in a fall mood. So, I woke up on Sunday and went to the Birmingham Farmer's Market and bought a pumpkin and lots of gourds and some flowers. I LOVE FALL!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

What a beautiful little fall corner you have going! I love it ;)

October 20, 2005 11:10 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Your fall arrangement is really cute! I've yet to decorate for fall. I guess I'll add that to my list of things to do!

October 20, 2005 4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home