A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.29.2005

Knitting a gift

I didn't think I was going to find time to knit, but I did. No Christmas cards or shopping done ... because I knit a gift!! It is for my niece and as far as I know she isn't aware of this blog, so here it is:


I knit it with Patons Divine in Richest Rose and Wool-Ease in Black on US 19s. Nothing complex, nothing fancy ... just a super thick and warm scarf. I think it'll keep her mighty warm while she walks around Ann Arbor this winter. : )

I am taking a break from Ruffles for a while, because I am hoping to knock out a few more gifts on the needles. Not to mention all the other stuff in need to get done in the next 25 days!

2 Comments:

Blogger bexala said...

Thanks for the Metro Times article link. Highly enjoyable...I about spit my coffee across the table.

:-)

November 30, 2005 1:34 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

Cute scarf! I'm sure she will love it. Good luck with the holiday knitting. :-)

November 30, 2005 11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home