A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.08.2005

Reading instead of knitting

I haven't made any time to knit lately! I have been reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey and it has been consuming most of my free moments. I am really enjoying it & would definitely recommend it. I am intrigued by his story and his opinions on AA and addiction. The writing style is interesting, too.

I have to decide between this yarn and that yarn to make the Ruffles scarf. My big plan for my lunch hour tomorrow is to go make my purchase! I am very excited to start on my next project.

And look at this little cutie patootie wearing the Umbilical Cord Hat from SnB that I knit back in the spring For Jenny's shower. YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Julie said...

I don't know what's cuter: your hat or the little one. Isn't it satisfying to see your handiwork being put to use?

November 08, 2005 11:28 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Hi Kristin, I'm so glad you've found the KWTOG movie!! Don't forget to show the ruffles when you're done!!

November 11, 2005 10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home