A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.18.2005

What a keen day!

Yesterday, the UPS man delivered my wonderful new pair of shoes. My feet haven't been so happy in ages. The shoes are so comfortable and wide and cute and the color is to die for! Thanks Mr. Keen!


Today is Friday - yay! Slept in, read some of "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey, ate some oatmeal. I had the day off, so I went out and had fun with me! Got a haircut - which is such a wonderful feeling. It had not been cut since last Christmas. Why do I do that?

Lookin' a little messy

Then I treated myself to lunch at Cosi and a Starbucks Toffee Nut latte. So, this has been a very happy Friday. Now I am going to go knit a few more rows on the ruffle scarf to make it even happier ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

Love those shoes AND the hair cut. "All about me" days are the best. :-)

November 20, 2005 12:08 PM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

Of course you know I love those shoes!

Don't tempt me with haircuts though...mine is so long now and it sucks to dry it every day. The chin-length style is very cute on you!

November 21, 2005 1:32 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

I'm thinking about making the ruffle scarf myself...looks fun! And a bit like fusilli. That *is* the corkscrew shaped pasta, right?

I had never heard of Keen shoes before Maya...now I can't get away from them.

November 23, 2005 6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home