A place for my knitting ramblings ...

12.20.2005

5 days until Christmas

Martha Stewart reminded me this morning that there are only five days until Christmas. I cannot believe it! So. Much. To. Do. The next few days are filled with family, friends and fun. And cooking and gift wrapping and last minute shopping.


Girly Purly

Another knitted gift is complete. This is the Purl Scarf from LMKG for my other niece (who doesn't know about this blog). It is super soft and warm ... I hope she likes it!

Here's hoping that you and yours have a wonderul Christmas!

mER.R - Reflective LetterbronzeY

CHrIce Ice BabyDoor detailTmA in greenS

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Girly purly is cute; I'm sure she'll love the gift.

And for Daisy, she is some model!

December 21, 2005 9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home