A place for my knitting ramblings ...

12.13.2005

Checking a few things off my list

a Christmas cards ... stamped & in the mail

a scarf for Pat's mom ... ready to be wrapped
Daisy modeling the FO

a Christmas tree ... lit & decorated
before after


I am pretty pleased with my progress on all things Christmas. I still have gifts to buy (and knit), but I am doing quite well. I will not get stressed this year! (OK, I probably will when I am up past midnight on Christmas Eve doing last minute wrapping.) I started knitting the Purl scarf tonight for my niece. Almost done! : )

Hope you all are stress-free as you finish your finals, get out your Christmas cards and finish those knitted gifts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!
Mel

December 15, 2005 9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home