A place for my knitting ramblings ...

1.11.2006

The next knitting challenge

The other night Pat came over and I was sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked at me and then asked, "You're not working on a knitting project?" I thought that was really cute & it made me realize that it is time to decide what to knit next. I purchased this before Christmas and I really want to try to make something fun. My FOs thus far consist of a lot of scarves and a few purses and baby hats. It is time to take a challenge and I am hoping that one of these won't be beyond my skill level. : )

This weekend Mel & I are headed to Chicago to visit her brother and have some fun in the Windy City. Even though I had some long weekends around the holidays, I feel like I really need to get away. Chicago sounds like just the medicine I need! The 5 hour drive from Detroit should make for ideal knitting time, but it would work better if I had one of these.

Oh, one more thing ... Happy Birthday Mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

Chicago, huh? Keep an eye out for Jeff Tweedy ;)

And I am totally going to make one of those robots soon. Too cute.

January 12, 2006 12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home