A place for my knitting ramblings ...

2.28.2006

On the podium

I have to say that participating in the Knitting Olympics was a real honor. 4,000 knitters all working toward one goal. WOW! That is something. I enjoyed my event. It challenged me. It made me knit at times when I would have rather been sleeping, shopping, eating, enjoying my lunch hour. But I think it was really good for me! I am so happy to be done with my legwarmers. I love them, but I was ready to be done.

Now I can get back to some projects that have been stashed away for a while. Remember this? Well, I embroidered the face last night and tonight I started on the arms. I am not so good with the DPNs. I don't know how you all do it! So, it'll probably take me forever to complete this little guy. But I am working on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home