A place for my knitting ramblings ...

2.16.2006

WIP it good!

It is so nice to receive flowers at work! : ) Thanks Patty!

I have been knitting away at the legwarmers. They are growing ... slowly but surely. I would say that I am (maybe) 50% done with the first one. How many more days do I have? Ahhhh!


Project Runway was on last night. I love that show! Daniel V. is my pick for winner ... he is young, talented, cute and super nice! I will die if Santino wins. He is talented, but he just grosses me out and he is a meany. It will be interesting to see the designs that they all come up with for Fashion Week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

I like Daniel V. too - he's from Michigan originally!

I guess you can preview the project runway contestant's collections somewhere online, but I haven't figured out where yet because I'd rather be surprised. ;-)

February 16, 2006 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Thnak you for the compliment. I found some safety eyes at Joann. You better be sure you put the eyes in the right position because it will be completely unremovable once it's clicked. Can't wait to see your Bug!

February 18, 2006 10:44 PM

 
Blogger parikha said...

Those flowers are so pretty--especially so on a horrible Boston winter day like today.

Thanks for your comments on my entrelac! As Rachael Ray would say, it's got a big "Tada!" effect even though it's not that difficult to knit up :)

February 19, 2006 6:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them is some sweet legwarmers!

February 20, 2006 6:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those were some lovely meat balls last night... huh?

February 21, 2006 3:55 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

Don't you just love.....those kind of flowers? So spring-y.

(I totally spaced on the name of them right now. What is wrong with me? Clearly I don't love them *that* much.)

February 21, 2006 7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home