A place for my knitting ramblings ...

3.05.2006

My Oscar picks

Admittedly, I did not see very many of the Oscar nominated films this year. However, I am excited to sit down tonight and watch the Academy Awards in their entirety, as I do every year. So, here are my (somewhat uneducated) picks:

Actor in a Leading Role: Joaquin Phoenix
Actress in a Leading Role: Reese Witherspoon
Animated Feature: Corpse Bride
Documentary: March of the Penguins
Song: "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp"
Best Picture: Capote

These are not necessarily who I think will win, but who I'd like to see win. We shall see ...


I am hoping to make some progress on this while I watch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alissa said...

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for writing to me about my Olympic scarf. The scarf you are knitting is cool. Congratulations on your gold medal - I love your leg warmers and your kitty shoes.

March 07, 2006 7:32 AM

 
Blogger stacey said...

I was hoping Joaquin would win too....oh well. At least Reese won! And I didn't see Capote, maybe I should now.

Didn't you start the noodle scarf a while ago? Yay! You knit as fast as me! ;) Just kidding.

March 08, 2006 2:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home