A place for my knitting ramblings ...

3.03.2006

Procrastina-a-tion

(I am singing that title like Carly Simon's "Anticipation") I am such a procrastinator! It is my day off and I have plenty of stuff to get done. But instead I am going to do this ...

What were you doing 9 years ago?
In 1997, I was doing my full year of Student Teaching in a 1st grade classroom. I was living at home, since I had no income. I was single and spending most of my free time and weekends swing dancing and drinking martinis at the Velvet Lounge with Stacie. (Good times!)

What were you doing 6 years ago?
I was working at a title insurance company. My boss was a complete jackass and I was miserable professionally. Pat & I had been dating for about 8 months (we met at the title company). Mel & I were living together in an apartment. And both of my grandmothers passed away within a few months of each other. : (

What were you doing one hour ago?
Doing a load of laundry ...

Name 3 movies/tv programs you can’t turn off if you stumble across them on television.
Sixteen Candles - I will watch it every single time. So, so funny.
Desk Set - a great movie starring Katharine Hepburn as a Reference Librarian. I don't think I have ever seen the whole thing in one sitting, but I love it.
Project Runway - I "heart" this show. I watch it at its regularly scheduled time. But I will also watch the exact same episode if I stumble across it later in the week. Pathetic!

Name 3 things you want to improve upon this year.
Hmmm ... I'd like to be in better health, be a better person & continue to grow in my library career.

Name 3 things you can’t live without.
Friends & Family, Q-Tips and Coca-cola.

Name 3 things you could…
Fast food, bills and bizarre workplace situations (that I wish I could expand upon but it just isn't professional).


Name 3 things you really like about yourself.
I like my sarcastic sense of humor, my ability to make friends who are awesome, and my fantastic music taste! ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

I watch Project Runway the same way. I think I've seen every episode at least 3 or 4 times. Now THAT's pathetic! :-)

I think I'm gonna do this meme - I like it!

March 03, 2006 1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home