A place for my knitting ramblings ...

3.23.2006

Take a peek ...

... at what I have been working on since we last spoke.

My So Called Scarf is so cute! The pattern was a bit confusing at first, but once I took a moment to read the pattern carefully I figured it out. I would say that I am at the halfway point. I am eager to finish it so that I can wear it while it is still chilly. : )

Here are some new things that I learned today ...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kristinknits!

  1. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain kristinknits.
  2. All swans in England belong to kristinknits.
  3. Kristinknits has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
  4. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find kristinknits.
  5. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat kristinknits'.
  6. Finding kristinknits on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
  7. The liquid inside kristinknits can be used as a substitute for blood plasma!
  8. Baby swans are called kristinknits!
  9. The Eskimos have over fifty words for kristinknits!
  10. Kristinknits can sleep for three and a half years.
I am interested in - do tell me about

I love #1, because I am ALWAYS telling people that white chocolate is NOT chocolate!

6 Comments:

Anonymous anne said...

Looks great! I'm almost finished with mine; I love the knit side, but hate the purl side of the pattern, so I get sick of it easily... but I love the way it looks.

March 23, 2006 11:25 PM

 
Blogger Krysia said...

I LOVE your so called scarf. I looks beatiful with all of those colors! Talk about project spectrum!

March 24, 2006 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Biglug said...

Your scarf is coming out really cool. I like the colors.

March 24, 2006 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

that is one of my favorite stitch patterns! Looks great...

March 24, 2006 1:08 PM

 
Blogger Libby said...

It's really looking great!!! You'll be wearing it in no time.

March 24, 2006 5:08 PM

 
Blogger Lolly said...

That yarn was such a great find - love the combinations and that stitch pattern always catches my eye! Looking good, girl!!

March 25, 2006 12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home