A place for my knitting ramblings ...

4.02.2006

Knitting for a baby

I have always been a sucker for children's clothes. Ever been to Janie & Jack? That stuff is so fricking cute - I can't stand it! So, it only makes sense that I would enjoy knitting for a baby. : ) I am working on the V-neck Cardigan with Contrast Ribs. Here's a photo of my progress on the back of the sweater.

So far, it is been easy peasy - some ribbing and stockinette stitch. Soon, I will advance into some shaping. I hope it continues as smoothly as it has gone so far.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

Can't wait to see this finished! Now I'll have to knit a sweater as well!

April 02, 2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

It truly is wonderful to knit for the wee ones. Love the colors, keep us posted with updates.

April 03, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Libby said...

Knitting for babies is what keeps me knitting sometimes...

April 07, 2006 5:53 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

ooh! Your tension is fabulous! I've never knit any baby items, but they are so cute.

April 10, 2006 11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home