A place for my knitting ramblings ...

4.29.2006

A quick update

So, I have been talking about this baby sweater for a while now. It is coming along & it is so cute. See?

in pieces

I finally had the chance to get some daytime photos of it, so you can get a good idea of the colors. I obviously have a lot of work ahead of me: sleeve #2, weaving in, the ribbing on the front, sewing together, etc ... So far, so good!


Last weekend was all about painting. My room looks so pretty! I present to you - Purple Foxglove ...
purple foxglove

The color looks different at different times of day. I love walking in there and seeing what new shade has been created by the light outside. I still need to paint the door, it is looking a little dingy. But, this was the best photo I could get.

3 Comments:

Anonymous anne said...

So many lovely colors! The cardigan looks wonderful, and I'm living vicariously through your wall-painting - I don't want to paint again until I'm through renting, whenever that may be...

April 29, 2006 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Your painting looks great! I love picking colors like that - ones that change with the light. I recently repainted my livingroom warm gray and "quixotic plum"... and both colors seem to shift throughout the day. It's nice.

April 30, 2006 9:03 AM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

Cute sweater! I like the colors. I like the paint job too. I can't wait until I live somewhere that i can paint whatever color I choose. ;-)

May 01, 2006 12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home