A place for my knitting ramblings ...

4.22.2006

Scrapers & dropcloths & paintbrushes ... oh my!

  • Steaming, scraping & removing wallpaper.
  • Wetting, wiping & scraping adhesive off the wall.
  • Spackling & smoothing.
  • Sanding & tack-clothing.
  • Cutting in and priming.
Hence the reason that I have not been around these parts as of late. I have been working my butt off on my bedroom. I am excited that the project is coming along. I'm going to buy the paint tonight and start painting either tonight or tomorrow. So much fun! Ha. But it will feel like a nice accomplishment once it is done. I've got my eyes on the prize!

3 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

Ooh...I love painting. Actually, I love almost any sort of home handywork kind of stuff. Explains why I spent $100 at Lowe's yesterday :/

April 22, 2006 3:47 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

Sounds like... fun. Good luck! ;-)

April 22, 2006 4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

I love PAINTING! It is just TOO MUCH fun!

I love it in my hair and I love that I make "hair prints" on a freshly painted wall!

April 23, 2006 9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home