A place for my knitting ramblings ...

4.25.2006

Yellow & Orange

This month's Project Spectrum has really made me aware of how much yellow & orange there is in my world. Here's a glimpse:

aspergrass pscds daffy sun catcher sunflower scrub time b&w and yellow all over hmmm daffies hey bert detroit's eastern market radish on yellow

I am kind of cheating on my Project Spectrum project for this month. The baby sweater I am working on is mostly green with yellow contrasting ribs. I don't think I will be done before the end of the month, so I am counting it for April and May. Pictures of my progress will be posted soon ... I couldn't get it in the correct lighting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

Bert and Ernie are the cuties Yellow and Orange!

April 25, 2006 4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

I meant to say "cutiest"

April 25, 2006 4:09 PM

 
Blogger Lolly said...

I love your photo collage! So many great things. I just love that Bath and Body Works soap... I have it in the bathrooms and the kitchen :)

April 25, 2006 7:55 PM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

Yes, the bert and ernie mug is definitely my fave thing there. ;-) the PS colors this month are my favorites.

April 26, 2006 12:19 AM

 
Blogger bexala said...

Yay...Eastern Market! That was always my favorite pavilion growing up.

May 14, 2006 11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home