A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.12.2006

Cutest. Buttons. Ever.

Look at these ... are they not the cutest buttons ever?

cutest

The sweater is nearly finished. (yay) The only thing left to do is sew on 4 little buttons. That is my goal for the weekend. Doesn't sound too hard, but I realized that I do not own a needle & thread. So, at some point I need to go buy those and then I will be on my way.

My friend Mel was chosen as Oakland County Outstanding Teacher of the Year. Read more here. I am so proud of you Mel!

Last weekend, my sister adopted a dog. He is a German Shepherd - Beagle mix and he's 1.5 yrs old. Here's a picture of Logan asleep on the sidewalk.

such a sweetie

He's worn out from all the lovin' in his new house

5 Comments:

Blogger Mayarn said...

Cutest buttons ever, indeed!

May 14, 2006 12:34 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

what a cute dog! i also thing that library thing site is very cool - i've never heard of it before, but it seems like a great way to keep track of your reading. thanks!

May 14, 2006 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

The buttons are absolutely adorable. Great choice for buttons.

Logan is a doll! I'm glad they adopted him. There are so many dogs/cats in shelters that need good homes. I don't think I will ever by a pure bred dog again. After all, our Sammy has more pure bred in him that a true pure bred. He must have at least 10 different breeds in him. >smile< Give Logan a hug from me, and tell him he's home now! I'm sure your sister will be a wonderful mommy to him.

May 15, 2006 1:05 AM

 
Anonymous anne said...

Oh my, those buttons are sweet. Perfect choice.

May 15, 2006 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Libby said...

I love those buttons. Where did you find them? They are the cutest ever.

May 23, 2006 6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home