A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.06.2006

Happy Blogiversary (to me)

Who knew that I would still be doing this a year later? On May 6th, 2005, I started my blog at work. I had been reading other knitting blogs and thought I'd give it a try. I figured that it would give me the chance to use my html skills and it might be good in an library interview to mention my familiarity with blogging.

What I didn't know was that blogging would be fun and that it would introduce me to many other knit bloggers. I will also say that this blog has pushed me along in my knitting. Without it, I may have been distracted away from knitting. Instead, it has made me focus on knitting projects, because I wanted knitting content in my blog. And in the process, I have learned lots of new things and really enjoyed the relaxation of knitting along with the feelings of accomplishment.

So, thanks for stopping by & reading my blog! And happy knitting ... : )

I took this quiz a while back and it said I belonged in London. With my upcoming trip, I decided to take it again and look where I belong now!


You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!

I completely understand what you mean by blogging pushing along your knitting!

May 08, 2006 9:25 AM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

I can't beleive it's been a whole year already! Congrats.

May 08, 2006 1:43 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Happy Blogiversary! I enjoy reading your blog... the knitting... your travels... and all about your funfilled life!

Keep on bloggin'!

May 10, 2006 12:11 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

happy blogiversary! your trip to europe sounds like fun!

May 12, 2006 7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home