A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.18.2006

TTOW!

That is my favorite word as of late. If you watch the Amazing Race, then you know what I am talking about. I love the hippies - they are hilarious! I was so pleased when they won $1 million last night.

I have another FO to share. The always adorable Umbilical Cord Hat from SnB.

yellow u.c.h.

Yarn: Bernat Cotton Tots in Sunshine

I don't have a baby to model it, so I used a Beany Buddy. This is the 3rd U.C.H. I have made. The proud parents say that this is their favorite hat because it stays on, it is soft and fits well. YAY! I like it because it is super cute, knits up quickly and makes a fun gift.

My next mission is to make to some custom labels for these hand knit gifts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

May 18, 2006 12:10 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

yeah, that hat is super cute. I never thought of knitting it though because in the book it looks too big for the child it was modeled on and I was afraid it would fall off. Good to know that it stays on.

May 19, 2006 9:47 AM

 
Blogger trek said...

I like the hat - the knot is just perfect. Didn't know it was from the SnB book.

May 21, 2006 8:32 PM

 
Blogger Kinderhook said...

Can you PLEASE tell me what TTOW means? My husband & I were cheering for the hippies. We just loved them and hoped they would win. So we cheered when they did. But for the life of me, I could not figure out what that TTOW stood for! Neither of us could. Please tell me!! Thanks. --Sally

May 30, 2006 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home