A place for my knitting ramblings ...

5.23.2006

Urge overkill

One of the wonderful things about working in a library is access to so many books. (Obviously!) So, I just inter-library loan as many knitting books as my little heart desires. Sometimes I open the books and immediately send them back to their owning library. It is ridiculous how many hideous patterns there are out there. HIDEOUS! But there are also lots of wonderful books. Today I got these 3 and they look promising:


I am especially excited about Mason Dixon Knitting. I don't know why, but I have a strong urge to knit up some of those beautiful ballband dishcloths. I bought some Sugar 'n Cream yarn and can't wait to get started!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

aaaah yes... I love the library as a source of new knitting patterns!

May 24, 2006 9:33 AM

 
Blogger pohdunk said...

Me too! Although I'm sure the librarians get awfully tired of all my inter-library requests! But as long as there's one more possibility out there, and they keep coming out with new ones, I probably won't be able to make myself quit!

May 24, 2006 12:36 PM

 
Anonymous anne said...

Oooh, I just got the Mason-Dixon book, too. Very excited!

May 27, 2006 11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home