A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.08.2006

Blue inspiration

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments about my labels! : ) It is so nice to get feedback. So, thank you for stopping by and letting me know what you think!

This week is crazy at work and home. Monday was knit night. My nephew graduated from high school on Tuesday. I am trying to get everything ready for the Summer Reading Program at the library, which starts on Friday. My friend's CD release party is Friday night. Saturday, I am doing the Race for the Cure. That afternoon is the graduation party for my nephew. And Sunday is the Detroit Festival of the Arts.


detroit blue pewabic tile

Life is worth living in Detroit!

I have been trying to get some blue inspiration. I went to my LYS the other day and did NOT find what I was looking for. I wanted pretty blues for a buttonhole bag ... but it didn't happen. Everything they had was ugly (and I was crabby). So, I will look elsewhere and see what happens. In the meantime I am using up some leftover Cotton Tots (with some blue in it) to make the bib from MDK. I am concerned that I am going to run out, so we shall see. After this crazy week, maybe I will have time for more yarn shopping.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Can you fit anything else in the week? Gee, you're one busy person. I can never find the yarn I want when I'm crabby. It's a mood thing.

June 09, 2006 12:33 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

yeah... yarn shopping crabby doesn't ever end well for me either...

sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! and good for you for doing the race for the cure!

June 09, 2006 3:53 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

good for u for doing the race for a cure...my mom and i did the 4th annual making strides against breast cancer walk this year...such a good cause.
have a great weekend!

June 09, 2006 9:32 PM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

I love Pewabic pottery! One of these days I'll actually buy some.

June 10, 2006 10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home