A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.20.2006

Blue

I love blue! There are so many different shades & varieties.

blue hydrangea

My jeans are blue ... wearing jeans is such a comfort to me - it means weekends and relaxation and fun. Lake Michigan is blue ... sometimes you might think you are in a tropical location by the color of the water. The sky is blue ... and a beautiful sky can make my day & put me in a happy, happy mood.

blue lake michigan

blue iris

blue detroit

blue warhol in chalk

I am enjoying this month of blues. Gotta love Project Spectrum!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Oh I love living by one of the Great Lakes for the same reason! On bright summer days when Erie is blue... or watching the sunset over the water it's almost like I'm in the Caribbean.

June 21, 2006 8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take the picture of the hydrangea? It's a gorgeous photo. Can't wait to see the buttonhole bag :)

Tracy

June 22, 2006 1:52 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

great pics and i hear ya on the jeans...def. puts me in the best mood to throw on some comfy jeans and tee-shirt...gotta love the weekends (and dress down days at the office) - woohoo!

June 22, 2006 8:33 PM

 
Blogger Lolly said...

Such a beautiful collection of pictures, K!

June 29, 2006 10:10 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

Wow, nice pictures! Love the hydrangea.

June 30, 2006 10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home