A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.24.2006

blueTunes

In honor of Project Spectrum, here is a collage of albums that I own that are blue. Some of these are all time favorites, others are blue and therefore fit the bill! : )

my fave replacements album brillant solo album louis jordan is great! 1st album magic
i heart wilco david byrne is amazing! people just liked it better that WAY! i dig good music
not their best, but it's blue takes me back to '87 bona drag! always wanted to be mary tyler moore

Now I am off to the Michigan Challenge BalloonFest to enjoy this beautiful summer night out of doors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

thx for asking...i passed my test! i have another one coming up on 7/12, but i'm taking a few more days off from the studying to give my mind a break lol. i was rewarded w/ dinner and shopping (hubby bought me a cute new pair of heels) on friday and a pedicure on saturday...woohoo!! :)
how was the balloonfest?

June 26, 2006 6:09 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

I should check out The Replacements. I still dont really know that much by them.

June 30, 2006 3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home