A place for my knitting ramblings ...

6.17.2006

June PS FO

I finally got around to sewing the button on the MDK bib that I knit. It is fun to hit 2 birds with 1 stone ... Project Spectrum and the Mason*Dixon KAL. This bib was super-duper easy and quick. I happily used up some leftover yarn, which is always a good thing. It was a bit boring to knit, but it will make a cute add-on for a baby gift. So, here it is ... my June PS FO #1:

blue bib o' love

Pattern: Baby Bib O' Love from Mason*Dixon Knitting

Yarn: Cotton Tots

I am hoping that there will be a June PS FO #2 ... I am working on the Buttonhole Bag. It is going pretty quickly, because the bulky yarn is doubled. We'll see how much knitting time I have in the next week or so.

lambs pride bulky

Aren't these pretty colors? The Sapphire looks purple-y ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

great colors for the bag! Lambs pride bulky is so fun to knit with because everything goes so fast!

June 19, 2006 12:57 PM

 
Blogger Lolly said...

Such a cute little bib! and I love the colors of Lamb's Pride too ;)

June 20, 2006 1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home