A place for my knitting ramblings ...

7.27.2006

A good day ...

Ahhhhhhhhh. Today is a good day.

  • Took the day off to chill out (which is always good)
  • I sucessfully completed my 1st Summer Reading & Teen Read programs at the library (yay)
  • Went out for a yummy breakfast this morning ... Western Omelette (yum)
  • Tonight, I am going out with friends for adult beverages & fun (hooray)
  • My trip to Paris, Florence & Rome is only 7 days away!!!! (can't wait)
  • I found an awesome bargain on Sharpies & other school supplies @ Target (can't resist)

regular price = $20.99 ... Target price = $10.00
Hope you are having a good day too!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ohhhh I LOVE sharpies! And all those colors.... Great deal :)

July 27, 2006 3:31 PM

 
Blogger mayarn said...

oooo...I want all those colors for $10! I wonder if my Target has the same sale...

July 27, 2006 3:57 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

my sis said she just saw this 24 pk at marcs (not sure who has those near them) for $6.99, altho the $10 is still a fab deal...might have to go pick some up!

sounds like a great day and i'm so jealous that u get to go to Paris, Florence & Rome, cuz i know we'll get to see some wonderful pictues when you get back :))

July 27, 2006 10:42 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

I know you will have a great time in Europe. Just wish I could hide in your suitcase. Guess what? I finished My So Called Scarf. I just haven't posted a picture yet.

July 28, 2006 3:51 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

A trip to Paris, Florence & Rome! What a fantastic vacation :)

Your scarf is gorgeous.

July 28, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Momo said...

One can never have enough sharpies!

The food in Florence is soo good! Yumm!

July 28, 2006 10:29 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

What is it about new colorful sharpies that make me happy? I can't explain it. I love new school supplies....but hate school.

July 31, 2006 10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home