A place for my knitting ramblings ...

7.11.2006

Make it work!

I cannot wait for tomorrow night. A 3rd season of Project Runway starts at 10pm, not to mention the 9pm Casting Special. So. Damn. Excited. If you have not watched PR, I highly recommend it. Even if you aren't a reality tv nerd like me ... this show is really great.


what happened to andre?

I appreciate all the suggestions on what to do with my yarn. The Clapotis is the front runner ... I am just worried that it will take me forever! But, it is a very pretty & versatile pattern. So, I think I just might go for it. I do not think, however, that I am going to tackle that for July Project Spectrum. This month is crazy with the summer reading program at the library and preperations for my trip. I want to have an FO, but I don't want to kill myself to get one. So, in the meantime I have started a super quick and easy scarf with some delicious Colinette Point 5 that I acquired a few months back.

6 Comments:

Blogger mayarn said...

Wow - the new PR came fast! I will also be tuning in every wednesday and I can't wait!

July 11, 2006 9:05 AM

 
Blogger Momo said...

Ooh! I wish I had tv. That show sounds so cool.

July 11, 2006 10:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Project Runway tomorrow night! I'm watching it, no more waiting for the reruns. By the way - did I mention that I checked off Project Runway Season 2 as a potential DVD buy for the library? :) Isn't Clapotis lace? Does that mean you have to knit on tiny needles? Go for it!

Tracy

July 11, 2006 7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, not tiny needles, size 8, you can totally rock those.

Tracy

July 11, 2006 7:48 PM

 
Anonymous gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

The Clapotis pattern,she is not so hard! Once you've got it going, it flows. It'd be beautiful in that yarn!
Oryou could do hat and mittens? (winter-yuck!)
ps thanks for the note about my dog.

July 13, 2006 7:38 AM

 
Blogger Larjmarj said...

As for the Clapotis? Make it work :-)

July 14, 2006 3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home