A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.27.2006

20 questions

Things I have been wondering about ...
  • when will this rainy weather go away?
  • what has the world got in store for me?
  • who is going to Fashion Week on Project Runway?
  • what am I going to do with all this yarn?
  • why is life so complicated?
  • where did I lose my credit card?
  • how did I get here?
  • what should I knit next?
  • will 32 be a better year than 31 was?
  • when will I meet my lloyd dobler?
  • should I start my holiday knitting now?
  • when will I find some jeans that I like and that fit well?
  • when & where can I go on another trip?
  • why don't I feel like knitting lately?
  • (I hate to generalize but ...) why are boys so silly, stupid & ridiculous sometimes?
  • and why do I care?
  • how will the Tigers do in the American League Division Series?
  • should I move to Chicago?
  • why does a public library draw in so many freaks?
  • should I sell some of this crap on e-bay?

Any answers or advise or comments or your questions are welcome! : )

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao! The question I wonder is do other public libraries draw in as many freaks as we do, or are we just special?

Tracy

September 28, 2006 9:09 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

Hee hee. I do hope you find your Lloyd Dobler because he is a dreamboat...

When you ask about the public library drawing in freaks, are you talking about the patrons or the staff?? :)

Also, as you may know, I loved living in Chicago and I highly recommend it. I would go back in a second.

September 28, 2006 9:48 AM

 
Blogger mayarn said...

ooohhh... move to chicago! Do it! I know a big change did wonders for me in the life-improvement department.

hang in there! Maybe find a non-kickboxing lloyd dobler? Or was that what was so great about him? He was rough on the outside and all marshmellow on the inside? In any case, he's out there, I'm sure... ;-)

September 28, 2006 10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Krissy said...

Don't move to Chicago -- we'll miss you. .(Although I guess it would be fun to visit.)

And, when you find the perfect jeans, please share. That's one of my biggest dilemmas, too.

Be happy.

September 28, 2006 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Definately share the jeans tip with me too! I can never find jeans (or pants, really) that fit well!

Good questions, though... hope you have a fab weekend.

September 29, 2006 12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home