A place for my knitting ramblings ...

9.01.2006

To T.O. I go ...

More travel for me this weekend. I am off to Toronto, Ontario for the weekend to visit a good friend. I lived in a suburb of Toronto for 3.5 yrs in junior high & high school. My friend Nadine has since relocated to California and had a baby. The 4 hour drive to T.O. is easier to do in a weekend than the trip out to San Fran, so ... off I go! We will hang out in the old neighborhood and have a slumber party and cuddle with the baby. It will be great! And hopefully we will make it downtown for a little bit.

I want some more of this ...

vivoli gelato


UPDATE: I went to Arts, Beats & Eats tonight to see my friend's band the Prime Ministers compete in the Detroit News Sonic Summer Battle of the Bands. They won! How awesome is that? And while I was there I found the coolest t-shirt. As a Michigander, I may be slightly biased, but isn't this so cute??


high 5


Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
: )

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Very cute T-shirt. Have fun on your trip!

September 03, 2006 2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shirt!

September 05, 2006 8:43 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

mmmm gelato....

congrats to your friend's band!!

September 05, 2006 9:53 AM

 
Blogger mayarn said...

dude - I have to have that shirt! I'll have to see if I can find one online. So. Awesome.

Congrats to Todd and the band! :-)

September 05, 2006 2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home