A place for my knitting ramblings ...

10.19.2006

Bless You Boys!

david, lyd & me

We are having a lot of fun around here! Last Saturday, a bunch of us went out to watch the Tigers game at a bar near the stadium. I love this photo of my friend David (the biggest baseball nerd of all time), my niece Lydia (isn't she cute?) and me. Good times ... good times!

World Series .... Here We Come!

The Detroit Tigers are headed to the World Series. This is wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, crazy, shocking, fabulous, wild & downright awesome!


It is such an exciting time not only for a Tigers fan, but also for the city of Detroit. And I was proud of the way we, the fans, handled ourselves after the victory. Everyone was just happy and excited. Even the police officers were high-fiving the fans. No bad behavior at all.

go, tigers!

6 Comments:

Blogger mayarn said...

Go Tigers! It seems like you are having lots of fun these days--good for you!

October 19, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Anonymous mattchurch said...

Any luck securing tickets to the GRAND event? Go Tigers! And hooray for Detroit.

October 19, 2006 2:02 PM

 
Anonymous anne said...

That was SUCH an exciting game at the end, and this is coming from someone who rarely watches televised baseball.

October 19, 2006 5:56 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Congrats to the Tigers!!! However, I am a die-hard Cardinals fan!!!

October 20, 2006 8:07 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Go Tigers!

I completely remember that feeling of how wonderful it was not just for the team but for the city - how everyone just comes together to support the team... the indians haven't done that for cleveland since '98 :-( so for now I'll just be a tiger's fan!

October 22, 2006 9:52 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

Not much of a baseball fan, but I gotta comment, sooooooo...here it goes: Your friend David reminds me of Alan Cumming. Hee hee.

October 27, 2006 3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home