A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.08.2006

Feeling blue

And when I say blue, what I really mean is awesome! Hooray for living in a blue state ... well mostly.

blown away!

I hope this means good things for the next presidential election, but I am getting ahead of myself. For now, I will bask in the happiness of this and this and this. Congrats to my Ohio blogger friends. And my regards to those of you in California.


So, I guess it is time to start some Christmas knitting. I have spied some super soft & fantastic yarn on KnitPicks (thanks to
Stacey), that I think will knit into a wonderful Christmas present. I bought the Marl La yarn (pictured below with Miss Daisy Skye) last winter with a plan to use it for a Christmas gift. I think I will make another one like this.

marl la daisy

And I must tell you that I am super duper excited! You wanna know why? Because this weekend I am going to Chicago! One of my friends moved there in August, and this will be my first time visiting her there. We have a lot of fun planned - a class at Paper Source, yummy breakfasts, lunches & dinners, shopping in Lincoln Park, and just general girly bonding!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

have a fab time in chi-town this weekend...i'm super jealous as i've only been there once and loved it! take lots of pics : )

November 09, 2006 6:28 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Have a blast in Chicago!!!!

November 09, 2006 9:51 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yeah Blue!!!! and have fun in Chicago!

November 10, 2006 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

Woo Woo Blue! Yes, I lost w/ Arnold, but as far as Republicans go, it could be much worse.

Daisy is so funny..That face!

Have fun in Chicago! I'm off to San Francisco in a few days. Yeah for trips!

November 10, 2006 8:27 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

Daisy is so cute :)

I may have also bought some needles from Knitpicks. And maybe a book....


No. Self. Control.

November 11, 2006 3:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home