A place for my knitting ramblings ...

11.14.2006

Knitting fool

I have been a knitting fool lately. And by fool, I mean fool - literally. On Thursday night, I could not focus. I started a My So Called Scarf no less than 5 times. I eventually gave up and decided to focus my attention on Grey's Anatomy. I started it again on Sunday and it was coming along nicely. But then last night I somehow lost a stitch and couldn't figure out how to fix it. So I pulled the needle out and then with all the slipped stitches that had been passed over and the purl 2 togethers - I couldn't get it back on the needle. So, I frogged the whole thing. So. Annoying.

Thankfully, I just received a lovely package of yarn from Knit Picks in the mail. So, I am momentarily forgetting about the scarf and starting another Asymmetrical Cable Hat. Hopefully I will have pictures to share soon.

beneath the skyway

A really quick recap of Chicago:
* drove through hideous amounts of rain on the way
* took a card making class here
* ate yummy tapas
* had a tasty omelette here
* bought a cute t-shirt at the Paul Frank store
* bonded with Mel on the way home!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

love that scarf pattern...sorry to hear u r having such difficulties getting going, though. i'm sure an asymmetrical break is just what u need and when u pick it back up, it'll just fly off the needles : )

November 15, 2006 6:11 AM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Loved the trip to Chicago - glad we bonded on the way home - always enjoyable! :)

Loved BONGO ROOM and a trip to the Land of NOD!

Mel

November 15, 2006 8:03 AM

 
Blogger Mayarn said...

oooo the bongo room! I've been there -- so yummy! I miss chigago.

November 15, 2006 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Knitpicks packages are so very fun... I hopefully have one waiting for me at home right now!

Sorry you're having issues with the my so called scarf pattern - that sounds very frustrating.

November 15, 2006 5:14 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

I just love the My So Called Scarf. What yarn are you using?

November 15, 2006 9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home