A place for my knitting ramblings ...

12.15.2006

Happy Friday!

Look how lucky I am ...


Last night was Knit Night (although I used the time to wrap presents) and Barb gave us all a gift certificate to the LYS. How nice was that? And I already have a merchandise credit ... so yarn shopping is in my near future. : )

In years past, I have allowed myself to get really stressed around the holidays. This year, I feel organized and on the ball. It is so nice! I am done with my Christmas cards. I have started wrapping gifts!!! And I only have a few more things to buy and I will be done with the shopping. CRAZY!

Today is my day off ... so I am trying to clean and do laundry and straighten and organize. But, as you can see, I am sitting here blogging. I have company coming this weekend. (YAY!) Must prioritize!

Have a great day ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

How fun! Use it wisely ;)

December 15, 2006 12:43 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

i took a sick day today (w/ a bad stomachache this morning that is much much better now, so it's like a vacation day) and started putting together gifts...who gets what, lists of what needs to be bought (not much, thank goodness) and so on. wrapping gifts now (well, took a break to eat and read blogs) and finally feeling a little more in the holiday spirit. enjoy your day!

December 15, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yeah for not stressing about the holidays!

I cut my stress down by deciding not to send cards at all :-)

December 15, 2006 2:30 PM

 
Blogger mayarn said...

Deciding not to knit any gifts this year was a huge de-stresser for me. Too much other stuff to do!

December 15, 2006 2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Yeah Barb - Thanks for the treat! Loving that Knit Night Feeling of not knitting as I checked papers for school!

December 15, 2006 5:08 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

Yes! That is a good gift! I envy your stress-free calm. I too, must go clean, do laundry and bake right now. ENjoy your festive weekend!

December 16, 2006 12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home