A place for my knitting ramblings ...

1.04.2007

Crafty * Creative * Inspired

I was so excited this morning when I visited Lolly's blog. Her post outlines Project Spectrum 2.0 (to begin in February). If you didn't participate last time, I highly recommend it! The original PS motivated me to try new colors and designs. PS 2.0 looks like it will be even more interesting with new color combinations and 2 month spans, allowing for larger projects. Will I tackle an adult sweater this year? Maybe ... I am all signed up and now I can begin thinking about projects.

Go JOIN - you won't regret it! And ... thanks Lolly!

February / March
Blue, White, Gray
April / May
Green, Yellow, Pink
June / July
Red, Black, Metallics
August / September
Brown, Orange, Purple

4 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

I am so happy that you joined! Thanks for being a part of it, K!

January 04, 2007 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

I am going to go check out this Project Spectrum...You look adorable in your NYE Pic....Happy 2007!

January 04, 2007 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

I can't wait to see all your projects for PS. I'm just not organized enough to particpate.

January 04, 2007 4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Mel said...

Looks like you will be busy with all those colors!

January 05, 2007 8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home