A place for my knitting ramblings ...

1.29.2007

Red Scarf Complete

I finished the Red Scarf Project! It is super last minute, but I am going to overnight it tomorrow so that I will not miss the deadline. Don't mind the nub sticking out at the bottom, I hadn't weaved in the ends yet!
Here it is:


redscarf

NEEDLES: US 15s
CO: 13 stitches
PATTERN: seed stitch


This weekend Matt & I went up north to visit the parental unit. I was absolutely delighted by the falling snow and the snow covered branches up there.
We had such a great time playing in the snow. Matt had never skiied before, so it was wonderful to watch him learn!

skoog style

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - the scarf looks great! And you two look super cute and happy together : )

January 29, 2007 11:19 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Great balls of fire.... your needles must have been smokin'. Glad you made the deadline, and the scarf looks great. Cute picture of the two of you!

January 30, 2007 6:22 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

Scarf looks great. i love seed stitch. Someone will be very happy to receive it!

January 31, 2007 3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leetahl here. I'm have difficulties motitivating at work and found your blog most enjoyable. I like the pictures of you, but I'd prefer your hair thick and curly like your friend at the tapas restaurant. Ciao.

February 02, 2007 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

Playing in the snow can be so much fun. Great picture of the two of you! Your scarf turned out nicely, too. :-)

February 05, 2007 7:47 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

cute picture!!! Skiing is so fun...

February 05, 2007 1:03 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

The scarf looks great and you two look adorable (and I think that first comment from anonymous might have been from me cuz I just realized I commented the same thing hahaha)

February 25, 2007 9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home