A place for my knitting ramblings ...

1.02.2007

Two thousand seven

Hope your celebrations were safe & festive. Despite the total lack of snow in Detroit - the holidays were pretty darn good. Saw the family, got some wonderful gifts, took in some performance art, had fun with friends, ate delicious meals & started 2007 with my "special friend." I cannot complain!

the most!

I feel like 2007 is going to be a really great year! Everything seems like it is moving in a positive direction. I can't wait to see what the world has in store for me this year. I am not normally one to make New Year's resolutions. This morning I decided that I want to focus on the good or positive things in 2007. I am a happy & fun-loving person, for sure. But I can also be really negative. I want to take time to smell the roses and notice all the wonderful things that I have in my life. I am lucky - and I need to remember it & focus on it in this new year. Hope your 2007 is happy!

table for 2

6 Comments:

Anonymous anne said...

Wow - I love that dress! Very Audrey Hepburn.

January 02, 2007 1:19 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Happy New Year!!!

January 02, 2007 1:22 PM

 
Blogger mayarn said...

Happy New year! You look fab in that picture! So glad you had some great holidays and a great year to look forward to.

January 02, 2007 1:53 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

You look so darling in that dress. Of course you and your "special friend" make a cute couple. Glad you had wonderful holidays.

January 02, 2007 5:25 PM

 
Blogger Momo said...

That's a nice way to start off the new year. I think positivity brings about more positive things. At least, that's what I try to believe ;-)

You look lovely!

January 04, 2007 8:04 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

happy new year!!

January 09, 2007 6:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home