A place for my knitting ramblings ...

2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day

It is 9pm on Valentine's Day ... I wish I was with my Valentine, but he is 2 hours away & has the flu. So, I spent my evening doing laundry, catching up on Grey's Anatomy and eating a bowl of Amy's Organic Minestrone soup.

I have NO knitting news to share. I have not knit a stitch since I finished the Red Scarf Project. I have been a bad knitter and a bad blogger. I need to get motivated. I need to pick a new project. I need to start Project Spectrum on a good foot. Any good ideas? I have got to be honest ... blue, white and gray are not moving me at all. I can't help but think of the Detroit Lions when I see those colors together. HELP ME!

3 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

YOu'll get some kniting mojo back soon. Sometimes we need a break. Don'tcha think? But - How about you head out your LYS and look at the yarns? You might find some inspiration there.

Or maybe think about doing something completely different with only one of those colors. Kidsilk Haze in that light grey color would make a luscious and airy scarf :-)

February 16, 2007 6:51 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Should we blame your valentine for the lack of knitting and blogging? Has someone been the target of Cupid?

February 16, 2007 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yeah I've been in a little bit of knitting funk lately too - it's too late to start any big sweater projects but it's too soon to start anythign for spring. Bah. The knitting mojo will come back soon.

And i totally agree with the going yarn shopping idea!

February 20, 2007 1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home